HTML5 Video Wiki
What is HTML5 Video?
HTML5 is a set of web standards being developed by the "Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group"
The HTML5 standard includes many new features for more dynamic web applications and interfaces. One such component being specified and implemented is the <video> element.
How do I start using HTML5 video?
Visit the Player Comparison to compare the features of many different HTML5 Video Libraries that will assist you in making your video embeds work across a wide range of devices.
Kaltura HTML5 documentation
- Getting Started with Kaltura HTML5 -- A quick guide to getting up and running with Kaltura HTML5
- Kaltura HTML5 Configuration -- Your first stop for addressing many common questions about Kaltura HTML5
- Kaltura Video Library Compatibility Chart -- List kaltura player features and what is supported in HTML5.
- Kaltura KDP API Compatibility -- Lists flash kdp api methods and if they are supported in HTML5
- Kaltura HTML5 Release Notes -- Lists release notes, dates and urls, for html5 library releases.
- Category:Kaltura HTML5 Video Library Documentation -- An index of all our HTML5 Video Library Documentation
- Category:Kaltura Plugins -- Kaltura HTML5 Plugins, how they are configured and how to work in concert with their flash counterparts.
- Kaltura InPlayer HTML5 Plugins -- Plugin Development style guide